Guys I Need Your Prayers!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya hes a tough man...to take a beaten from 3 low lifes get shot and stll have the courage to fight them and call 911 my dad is my hero...

Amen!

I believe in "eye for an eye". Hang in there Kyle, sound like he will be just fine. You do have all our support and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. And for your father to have a strong and fast, and good recovery.

If this ever happened to me. I'd go nuts. Stay strong Kyle. If that was my father I'd find out who he went to meet and find out if those people really came and it wasn't somebody else and then I'd go find them. Good luck.. Atleast your father is home and recovering I'll be praying for your father. GOod luck.. Stay Strong. If they catch the guys they should do the same to them, even worse tho. People like that deserve the worse. I hope those people get whats coming to them.

Zac :eek::M16:

Amen!

I believe in "eye for an eye". Hang in there Kyle, sound like he will be just fine. You do have all our support and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. And for your father to have a strong and fast, and good recovery.

If this ever happened to me. I'd go nuts. Stay strong Kyle. If that was my father I'd find out who he went to meet and find out if those people really came and it wasn't somebody else and then I'd go find them. Good luck.. Atleast your father is home and recovering I'll be praying for your father. GOod luck.. Stay Strong. If they catch the guys they should do the same to them, even worse tho. People like that deserve the worse. I hope those people get whats coming to them.

Zac :eek::M16:

thats what my moms worried about. becuase i so go by and "eye for an eye" plus my temper can go from 1-10000 in a blink of and eye. trust me pay backs a bitch.....

Don't do anything stupid; we don't want a "Bail Kyle Out" site fundraiser.

BUT, speaking along that line, is there anything your family needs right now? You guys need help or are you ok for now?

Off the subject - I was really bummed to miss you this last weekend at the track, I was hoping to say hi; next time I guess.

Mr. P.

ya hes a tough man...to take a beaten from 3 low lifes get shot and stll have the courage to fight them and call 911 my dad is my hero...

He is my hero also! Anyone who can survive that is someone to admire! Hope they find the piece's of crap that did this then :M16: them

I cant even think of what to really say right now except I hope for a speedy recovery and they catch the bastards who did this. My prayers are with you and your family through this. keep us updated as time progresses :tear:

We're all here for you brother!

:withstupid::shakehead:

Don't do anything stupid; we don't want a "Bail Kyle Out" site fundraiser.

BUT, speaking along that line, is there anything your family needs right now? You guys need help or are you ok for now?

Off the subject - I was really bummed to miss you this last weekend at the track, I was hoping to say hi; next time I guess.

Mr. P.

no mr.p right now we have all our family and freinds supporting us. but thank you so much. i also was mad i had to work last weekend and miss it. it looks like it will be a while before i do anything with my truck..im just glad my dads ok, i dont even care how much i messed my car up, theres so much damage i cant believe i did it with 1 punch....

no mr.p right now we have all our family and freinds supporting us. but thank you so much. i also was mad i had to work last weekend and miss it. it looks like it will be a while before i do anything with my truck..im just glad my dads ok, i dont even care how much i messed my car up, theres so much damage i cant believe i did it with 1 punch....

I was just thinking for a moment, your father has got to be the luckiest SOB on the planet today; if that bullet had strayed just a hair in any direction you could have ended-up burying him. My point being, never take anyone for granted, they could be gone tomorrow... Very happy for you and your family that this didn't come to happen, from a distant viewpoint it is going to be interesting to see if your dad and family have a change of perspective over all this...

Mr. P.

I was just thinking for a moment, your father has got to be the luckiest SOB on the planet today; if that bullet had strayed just a hair in any direction you could have ended-up burying him. My point being, never take anyone for granted, they could be gone tomorrow... Very happy for you and your family that this didn't come to happen, from a distant viewpoint it is going to be interesting to see if your dad and family have a change of perspective over all this...

Mr. P.

o we defintly changed our perspectives....he will no longer work late at night, and has a diffrent veiwpoint on life...he clearly states that he saw God, and i dont doubt him in the least bit. this will probably make us all more religious..