Guys I Need Your Prayers!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be praying for you guys. If it helps any, my friend's wife was shot in the head couple years back. She is a loan officer and some scumbag couldn't get a loan so he came in and shot her. She is now doing well with no after effects. I hope you dad has a speedy recovery and those douchebags get what they have coming.

Edited by sswake (see edit history)

daym sorry i'm late on this. Sucks that shit happened, but thank god he's doing better. I can't even imagine what I would do if something like that happened to anyone in my family. Keep ya heads up n i'll be prayin for all of you bro.

Hey Kyle good to hear that your dads doing better.

Dont you wish that you could get 5 minutes with the clown that pulled this sh*t. im not a big dude, but if it happened to me, size wouldnt matter.

well you might not be a big dude but i am a really big guy! lol and if i could get one punch to one of those bastards as hard as i hit my truck i know they would be dead.

side note --anyone know laws about pepper spray or mace in mass. i want to get my sister and mother some...i dont really need to worry about myself since i always have something on me now, but i really worry about them and want them to be safe.

well you might not be a big dude but i am a really big guy! lol and if i could get one punch to one of those bastards as hard as i hit my truck i know they would be dead.

side note --anyone know laws about pepper spray or mace in mass. i want to get my sister and mother some...i dont really need to worry about myself since i always have something on me now, but i really worry about them and want them to be safe.

i dont know the laws there, but im sure its legal. i havent heard of pepper spray being illegal anyways. i think i would get them tazers before i got them mace though.

glad to hear ur dad is doin better.

you need a license to carry pepper spray and mace in Mass. however, due to what happened to your father, I don't think that a license to carry either of those, or a taser/stun gun would be an issue at all.

a license to carry a concealed weapon might still be difficult to obtain due to "the revenge factor". but if he decided that he wanted to go that route, a license to carry is sometimes easier to get when you have a small business that deals with money and working alone late hours where you deal with clients such as he does.

you need a license to carry pepper spray and mace in Mass. however, due to what happened to your father, I don't think that a license to carry either of those, or a taser/stun gun would be an issue at all.

a license to carry a concealed weapon might still be difficult to obtain due to "the revenge factor". but if he decided that he wanted to go that route, a license to carry is sometimes easier to get when you have a small business that deals with money and working alone late hours where you deal with clients such as he does.

by the way, it's an FID card that you need to carry pepper spray and/or mace in Mass.

thank you. he already has a LTC but it expired so he wasnt armed. my family is close with many police around here, do to the fact on who my dad is and all the work i have done for manicupalties(spelling) in the surrounding areas. i already have the cheif working on getting his license. all we have to do is me and him have to take a quick course and we are alset. and i will see how fast i can get that fid card.

UPDATE THEY HAVE A SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!! i hope they catch the bastard...

http://www.wpri.com/Global/category.asp?C=...av=menu20_3_2_7

look for this, and click the 1st one, you have to scroll to the bottom.....

Southeastern Massachusetts News

Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Fall River Shooting

Cab Driver attacker still on the Loose

Serious Car Crash in Dartmouth

Latest Developments in Fall River Shooting Investigation

Fairhaven Man Disappears on Ferry

Fatal Water Accident

Family of Fall River Shooting Victim Speaks

Fall River Business Man Survives Being Shot in the Head

Fall River Real Estate Owner Shot

Shooting at a Fall River Business

side note --anyone know laws about pepper spray or mace in mass. i want to get my sister and mother some...

Hey Kyle ...

Yeah ...You need a LTC C to carry OC (Mace). But it is the same price, so go with the LTC A, (as long as you have no major criminal history or A+B's) which allows you to carry Large Capacity firearms, and all that fall under it, ie: OC, small capacity hanguns and rifles.

Glad to hear they have a suspect. Glad to read that your father is up an around. It is a long hard process, but you and your family are strong enough to get through it, I know it ...

Be Safe ...

Shuan

Hey Kyle ...

Yeah ...You need a LTC C to carry OC (Mace). But it is the same price, so go with the LTC A, (as long as you have no major criminal history or A+B's) which allows you to carry Large Capacity firearms, and all that fall under it, ie: OC, small capacity hanguns and rifles.

Glad to hear they have a suspect. Glad to read that your father is up an around. It is a long hard process, but you and your family are strong enough to get through it, I know it ...

Be Safe ...

Shuan

shuan i know you mean well but i have no idea what you just said. i will pm you if you can better explain that to me.....

shuan i know you mean well but i have no idea what you just said. i will pm you if you can better explain that to me.....

It's pretty simple ... It does not matter what LTC (License To Carry) you get, they all cost the same, and last for 6 years. But if your going to get one, get the LTC A. It out weighs all other licenses.

LTC A - Large Capacity (>10 rounds) Firearms [handguns] and/or Large Capacity Rifle/Shotguns (>5 round)

LTC B - Small Capacity ( 5 rounds)

LTC C - Small Capacity Firearms, Small Capacity Rifles/Shotguns and OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)

LTC D / FID - Black powder firearms, small capacity Rifles/Shotguns, (BB guns for 15-18 years old)

.... So, if you do not have a major (Aggressive/Assaultive) crimes on your criminal histroy, go for the LTC A ... since it out-weighs all other licenses ... Plus it will state "Any Lawful Purpose" ... and you can carry concealed/loaded.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)