Guys I Need Your Prayers!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD NEWS. well i wanted to keep it under my hat but i cant hold it from you guys. today at 2:35 am we recived a phone call from the detective. and they got the ****!!!!!! they arrested him in in worcester. they havent found out about the other 2 guy but this guy was like the ring leader. so he will sing like a bird and rat the other bastards out. i hope this guy likes it in the ass, becuase i will hope his roomate is bubba. well as soon as i hear any more i will let you guys know...thank you guys for your prayers, we can at least sleep a tad bit better, but i know its going to be one hell of a rocky road for the next months or years until it is done. all i want to know is if someone sent him on my dad or was it just his plan. well guys again much thanks, this is defintly like a family here...

That's Great News Kyle!!!!!!1 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats man - what's the penalty there for attempted murder?

Mr. P.

i believe its attempted murder, with conspericy, maybe (spelling), armed robbery, i heard the list will be long.

Murder - Punishment

Armed Robbery

Due to use of a firearm, I am pretty sure, this one will not be what is being charged.

Attempted Murder

That's Great News Kyle!!!!!!1 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Murder - Punishment

Armed Robbery

Due to use of a firearm, I am pretty sure, this one will not be what is being charged.

Attempted Murder

L.I.F.E.

Too bad he's not in Texas, we'd just take him out back and bash his head with a rock.

Mr. P. :)