If This Isn't Cool, I Don't Know What Is!

RacerJJ

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can contact someone. I'll see what ican do. I know I had to pay a very discounted price for my extras that I got. I'll let you know.

I bet there would be a few of us on here, that would like to share in your Victory, by sporting your shirt!!!!!

I would get one!!!!

:thumbs:

I bet there would be a few of us on here, that would like to share in your Victory, by sporting your shirt!!!!!

I would get one!!!!

:thumbs:

My brother is sort of the team manager so he is looking into iwhether the maker of the shirt will sell them independently. If not, I am hoping that the team ordered some extra to sell. If they did, I'll try to buy them all up and we'll go from there. I should have some more info by the end of the day. Thanks for all of your interest. That is really nice that you all are willing to support me like this. I was only expecting to share the picture and I never imagined this type of response so I give my sincerest thanks. :thumbs:

JJ if you can get any id sure sport on here at my track when i go. maby some of your luck might wear off i know ill need it .........good job glad to see a track reconize its drivers. oh and i would like mine autographed................ :thumbs:

I'll be in Vegas the second weekend in October for the Division 7 Finals. Come by the track and say :seeya:

hell yeah! my best bud will be out from ventura that weekend, he also drives a ss. im down to come out.