If This Isn't Cool, I Don't Know What Is!

RacerJJ

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah! my best bud will be out from ventura that weekend, he also drives a ss. im down to come out.

Cool! I'll keep a look out for you. I'll be with the Auto Club Dragway at California Speedway pit area. This race is huge with all of the tracks in the Pacific Disvision (Utah, California, Arizona, Hawaii and Nevada) competing so I may be hard to find but I'll be the only SS there.

Ok, I can get more. They are going to cost me $10 and I have never shipped a shirt before so what sounds fair for those of you that want them? $12, $15 :confused::dunno: I'm not trying to make any money on this deal so let me know if you have any experience shipping shirts. Some details about the shirts...They are white, the large logo in the first post is on the back and the top part that says Summit Champions is centered on the front. It really is a great looking shirt. I should get them no later than the 2nd weekend in October so it would be great if y'all who wanted them pay before then via paypal or other methods. Let me know...

Sounds good to me. I'm not sur about shipping on a shirt, either, but sounds fair. Just let us know how/when you want to do the payment.

Ok, let's just say lucky number $13 shipped. My paypal is [email protected]. You can pay whenever you like or you can pm for alternative payment options to avoid paypal fees.

Ok, anyone who wants one let me know by Noon Pacific Time and include your size via pm. I have already accounted for those of you who mentioned it in the thread and if I don't hear from you by Noon PST, you'll be getting an xl. I counted 10 people showing interest from the thread so that's what I have coming so far. Thanks for your support!

i just got home and saw the deadline has come and gone. fortunately, I am an XL so let me know if you still got one and a payment will be on the way.

I got some extra just for that reason! You can paypal me or pm for my address. :thumbs: