Ooh Ooh That Smell?

RacerJJ

Outstanding! Thanks to Reynaldo's help, it runs, drives and idles better than ever. I can't wait to get it to the track. I'm still getting a lean code but hopefully my new o2 sensors will repair that.

hold on, your having 02 issues? how is that so... leaded fuel is so good for them..........

new exhaust materials will smell for a few days till all coatings burn in or burn off...the truck will be leaner, the headers dont heat up the exhaust as much as much as manifolds do. cast manifolds keep the heat in the pipes. youll be fine, once you ditch the leaded fuel and get it tuned

hold on, your having 02 issues? how is that so... leaded fuel is so good for them..........

new exhaust materials will smell for a few days till all coatings burn in or burn off...the truck will be leaner, the headers dont heat up the exhaust as much as much as manifolds do. cast manifolds keep the heat in the pipes. youll be fine, once you ditch the leaded fuel and get it tuned

I sense the sarcasm :nonod: For the record, I believe we came to an agreement that the leaded fuel wasn't good for the o2's. I've known that the whole time. I just figured that I would change them out when they went bad just like I'm going to do. I have already had it re-tuned and you'll be happy to know that I am not using the leaded fuel and am switching to unleaded VP or Torco. Thanks for your input even if it was sarcastic. :cheers: