Just Got Some New Toys!...

2006_superado

just had my 7" touchscreen dvd player installed (offbrand) with some new clarion speakers.. xm radio, and a 10.4" flipdown monitor... please exscuse the brown dash cover i'm supposed to dye it black but never got to it yet.

and i just got my N.O.S. LS1 wet plate kit in the mail :devil::driving: i'm not going to have time to install that before the gtg, plus i want to get a few more accessories to go with it before the install, just to make it a safe system.

post-8665-1190966667_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1190966789_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1190966817_thumb.jpg

looks nice :thumbs:

thanks brad.

looks good....but why the dash cover...black or brown?

thanks.. and i got the brown one on ebay for a total of $7.00 shipped, so i could'nt pass on that... afa why i'm going to dye it black instead of grey, is because i figure the black will take better, and i plan on redoing my interior two-toned in the future...

Looks sweet Dave, hopefully ill be gettin my indash soon...

-Rob

thanks rob.

i would definetley do it if i were you, it's a really cool upgrade imho.

Just Got Some New Toys!..., let me know what you guys think.

I think I hate you. :idiot:

No...not really. Looks good and I would probably have never noticed the dash cover if you didn't say somethin.

One of these days, I will be able to get cool stuff for my truck :smash:

nice mods man

thanks. :)

I think I hate you. :idiot:

No...not really. Looks good and I would probably have never noticed the dash cover if you didn't say somethin.

One of these days, I will be able to get cool stuff for my truck :smash:

thanks, kim.

and dont be hating on me :jester: you have a really nice truck, i've always loved the arrival blue...

as a matter of fact the reason i went out and bought my first silverado in 03, was because that color, it was love at first site :wub: the only thing that would make me love my truck anymore then i do now is if it were arrival blue. :smash: