Just Got Back

Rays B4U

Had an appointment this morning to have the intermediate shaft replaced, took them less than an hour (including a free car wash). A week or so ago I was in talking with them about a work related issue and asked if they had the new intermediate shafts in stock because I wanted to buy one to install myself due to my 03 being out of warranty by time and mileage. They said "Why not let us do it and we'll warranty it?", I was surprised and told them that I had never documented the clunk before it went off warranty and they said no problem, they'd "goodwill it". So as of an hour or so I am now the new owner of the LATEST (and hopefully the last) FIX for the dreaded "Steering Wheel Clunk"! Drives like the day I bought it now! This was the best part of the whole thing: On the repair invoice under "Please Pay This Amount: $0.00! I like my dealership! :thumbs: :thumbs:

nice man. i have to go to my dealer next week. how much are they regularly? mine seems like its kind of getting worse and it would be better to just get it over with.

gmpartsdirect.com has them for $52.46, my invoice doesn't have a price, just (N/C). :chevrolet: