New Kill

BSER

Pulled up next to a tricked out Honda and he was goosing his mice so I let him have it. Got about 3/4 a truck length behind at the start (i was distracted, the wife you know) and caught him in abut 100 yrds and was ahead by the time we shut it down. I have to admit he was fast; he said he had a turbo and some other work. He just couldn't belive a big old truck could take him :jester: I couldn't tell him my SS wasn't stock it would have ruined it :devil:

My cousin has this friend that had (he finally wised up got rid of it..... Only problem is he bought a Mustang GT) an Acura Integra. He told me the guy spent over $6,000.00 bucks on the motor for this ricer. My cuz told me "yeah that thing really hauls azz down the track". I asked what his time was and he told me mid 14's. Now if i spent $6,000.00 on this truck it better get in the lower 13's. ( i know N2O is cheaper) I just think it is hilarious that some of these guys will spend that much on those cars for so little in gains. The Fast and Furious talked about 10 sec. cars. I think most ricers think it is acheivable in a street ricer. I dont know of any of those guys that can run a 10 sec 1/4. I bet you could stop just about any of them guys and ask what their car runs in the 1/4 and you would get somewhere around the ten sec. response. The title for that movie should have read The slow and retarded. :D:jester::D All you ricers that read this board opinions are like azzholes everyone has one and this is just mine!!!!

• 1 month later...

Man, I used to love beating little punk a$$es in my 2000 Mustang GT. I would pull aside them and start goosing. Everytime I heard that little piece of $hit start buzzing, I'd nail it and blow them away. Modifications don't make up for RAW POWER! And stick that fat little muffler pipe thing up all your rice burning A$$es. I tell you, they would even try to race me on my 1200 CC inline 4 motorcycle, which goes to show how little these punks know about speed.

Archived