What The Hell Is Going On In The Nfl?!?!

zanis520

You ought to try being a Dolfan... :banghead: I have come to expect a certain level of inteptitude from the Dolphin organization, but this year is just inexcusable.

Let's draft a punt returner, even though we have an awesome one already, pass on the talented young QB and, pick up an old fart QB who suffered a concussion. Because we didn't learn with the whole Culpepper thing, but, maybe that was our fault anyway. I could go on, for hours, but what's the point?

WANTED: One football team owner with a clue.

Yea guys, try being a dolphin fan LOL talk about lousy and after Joey Porter was quoted as saying " I GUARANTEE we will beat the Raiders Sunday. UMMM Joey, dont run your mouth you overpaid excuse for an athlete and BTW the score was 35-17 Raiders. I'm a Dolfan but this week I had to root for the Raiders because of this morons comment just so he would shut up.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my predictions for superbowl are Patriots vs Cowboys. yes the packers are also 4-0 but like everyone has been saying their run game is just not that great, and they've kinda just been getting lucky. its not like theyve been playing GREAT football, they're playing good football and sooner or later its gonna catch up to them. Colts are also doin great with 4-0 but again arent playing great. they only beat the Texans by 6 points. 6 POINTS! to the texans? come on. they're slackin a lil bit this year.

As much as i hate to say it since im an eagles fan, the cowboys are doin just amazing and are probably gonna spank the eagles this year (i mean we beat them every year so they are kinda over due but still). patriots have too much to prove this year. with their loss last year plus the whole spy gate situation and with the addition of Moss. I honestly hate the pats, but it honestly wouldnt surprise me if they went the whole season undefeated. plus when u watch their games they just rape their opponents, granted they havent played anyone really THAt great yet, but still. they are playing MUCH better football than the colts.

Superbowl '08 Patriots vs. Cowboys

Yea guys, try being a dolphin fan LOL talk about lousy and after Joey Porter was quoted as saying " I GUARANTEE we will beat the Raiders Sunday. UMMM Joey, dont run your mouth you overpaid excuse for an athlete and BTW the score was 35-17 Raiders. I'm a Dolfan but this week I had to root for the Raiders because of this morons comment just so he would shut up.

this whole quotation is rather confusing since joey porter plays for the raiders. :confused:

Porter is actually a dolphin. Miami signed him as a FA this offseason. (and there was a reason why pittsburg didnt resign him as people are starting to see in miami)

Jerry Porter is a raider, thats probably who youre thinking of

Edited by SSinRI (see edit history)

hows bout dem boys .... Man did i pick a good year to bag fantasy football and just pick some players on my favorite team. Romo, TO, and MBIII have helped me dominate my league this year without even trying.

You ought to try being a Dolfan... :banghead: I have come to expect a certain level of inteptitude from the Dolphin organization, but this year is just inexcusable.

Let's draft a punt returner, even though we have an awesome one already, pass on the talented young QB and, pick up an old fart QB who suffered a concussion. Because we didn't learn with the whole Culpepper thing, but, maybe that was our fault anyway. I could go on, for hours, but what's the point?

WANTED: One football team owner with a clue.

That is FUNNY and SAD, "radioshop". :happysad:

I will know more about my beloved Dallas Cowboys after 6PM CDT on Sunday Oct. 14th. When we play New England at home...

GO COWBOYS!!! DALLAS5.jpg

And here come all the cowboy fans out of the woodworks.................... :rolleyes:

Where were all you die hards last year or the year before????

Not to worry, Romo will choke again this year! :crackup:

Your just mad cause Randy Moss has done more for the pats in the last 4 games than he ever did for pitiful Oaktown :lol: I sport the jersey through the good and the bad I just dont sit here and say they are gonna go all the way each year.

And here come all the cowboy fans out of the woodworks.................... :rolleyes:

Where were all you die hards last year or the year before????

Not to worry, Romo will choke again this year! :crackup:

Nope Brad Johnson is cathcing the snaps for field goals now ..:)