Pics Of Lowered V-max

whitemax

well lowering my truck has been on my mind. i have the 2 inch drop shackles that leveled it out and now im thinking of 2/2 but dont know how it would look with the stck 20s????? so just want to see what some of you have

Wow, that's a nice looking truck. So you want to lower it? I have the 4WD V-Max, so I am going to leave it stock. I have considered a two inch lift and bigger tires. :) I bought the V-Max instead of the SS because I wanted the off-road capability.

You need a white grille to complete your monochrome look. I love the mirror covers and door handles. Looks very sharp.

The VHO's are about the same thing, aren't they? Maybe there are some lowered VHO's that have pics.

Damn I too was wondering what one would look like lowered with the stock 20's. I like that medium look, that truck looks exactly like mine but white instead of black, so it gives me a real nice idea of what it would look like. What measurements would give you that medium look?