So, I Went Out And Bought A Hair Dryer

Quik

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap, that thing is insane! when you throwing it on?
going to start on it over winter with fabbin up the pipes and etc. like to be done by june.....money will be the factor
i thought you were all about N/A..........what happend?
i was till my motor lost a cylinder. so i priced the cost to put my motor together and then compared it to doing this. i couldnt beat the difference in cost for HP

Ummm.looks like Revlon is making EXTRA BIG hairdryers. I tell you what, instead of returning it, ship it to me and I'll give you hmmm..double what the brand new revlon 12volt hairdryers cost LOL. This would cut down on the time it takes my gf to blowdry her hair. Cant wait to see pics / vids

Very nice!

Are you able to rebuild your block? Still going 408 with this one??? What heads did you decide on?

BTW, I'll be mocking up your old L92 heads this weekend, now that my carb style intake got here. :ughdance:

yea block is good shape. yes 408 for this one as for heads i have a set of 317s that i gave to a local porter to get cleaned up some

sweet good luck on the L9poo's opps i mean L92s

yea block is good shape. yes 408 for this one as for heads i have a set of 317s that i gave to a local porter to get cleaned up some

sweet good luck on the L9poo's opps i mean L92s

:yellow_loser: LOL! L9poos! Just because you couldn't make any HP with a stroker and these heads in untested territory, LOL! I'm going to stay stock cubes and pretty mild on the cam, so these L9poos will do me just fine. :driving:

:yellow_loser: LOL! L9poos! Just because you couldn't make any HP with a stroker and these heads in untested territory, LOL! I'm going to stay stock cubes and pretty mild on the cam, so these L9poos will do me just fine. :driving:

ill make more power then ill ever need with 317s lol