Ecsb Vmax Vs Rcsb Tundra

madmax

Really? Most of the 2wd vmaxes that I see have 4.10s rather then 3.73s. I rarely see any with the factory peformance package with 3.73s and 20s.

really? mine came with factory 3.73s and 20s, and so did all the other vmaxs on the five different lots i visited...i was actually looking for a 2wd with factory 4.10s but couldnt find one anywhere...

• 1 month later...
really? mine came with factory 3.73s and 20s, and so did all the other vmaxs on the five different lots i visited...i was actually looking for a 2wd with factory 4.10s but couldnt find one anywhere...

Yeah I haven't seen a vmax with 20s yet. All I have been seeing them with is the 17s which means they have 4.10s. I have seen one vho though and I see more silveradoss's then classic vmaxes. My vmax is 2wd with the 4.10s and there was another one right next to mine at the dealer when I bought it. Just a small question. Do your rear tires break loose when doing a 30 roll and flooring it and letting it downshift to 1st?

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)

Yeah I haven't seen a vmax with 20s yet. All I have been seeing them with is the 17s which means they have 4.10s. I have seen one vho though and I see more silveradoss's then classic vmaxes. My vmax is 2wd with the 4.10s and there was another one right next to mine at the dealer when I bought it. Just a small question. Do your rear tires break loose when doing a 30 roll and flooring it and letting it downshift to 1st?

my tires do if I down shift from 2-1 at a 30 roll going WOT, but I have 3.73s and 20" wheels, never used to do it until I got Charlie Wheatley's tune :chevy: