After Some Long Thought...

usabodyguard

AS THE POST STATES - CONSIDERING!

i have been presented with some business opportunities and need to raise some capital... and as much as I love my truck i have been spending thousands of dollars on it practically monthly... i have well over 60k into the truck plus time etc...

This again, is just a feeler post... if anyone is interested i will be open to offers... pm me if you are serious...

Dave

yea... if i keep it, im going to drop another 10k on it... ugh... forged 370 with a polished tvs... meth, NOS... and then i would have to park it and drive it on weekends and that would mean another daily driver

and the problem?............................lol

Dude, why? Don't take offense to this, but it is called self control. If you can't afford dropping money into the truck, stop doing it. I think you would be taking a bigger loss by selling it. You will never get the money back that you put into it. It looks badass the way it sits right now. Just sit back and try to enjoy it.

Dude, why? Don't take offense to this, but it is called self control. If you can't afford dropping money into the truck, stop doing it. I think you would be taking a bigger loss by selling it. You will never get the money back that you put into it. It looks badass the way it sits right now. Just sit back and try to enjoy it.

:withstupid::withstupid: Don't Do It Dave!!!!!!! You have so much invested in your truck, why lose it all now?? :chevy:

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

BUT...BUT...you were my friend!!! :shakehead::shakehead:

I'm gonna start charging you for using my HPT...acutally you know that hot girl at Chilli's...you are not getting my HPT unless you get me her number. After which I will decide if I still wanna be your friend.

I saw Good Luck Chuck last night and when you said fat chick it made me think of the pimpled whale that Dane Cook had to sleep with in that movie... I hate you! :(

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

BUT...BUT...you were my friend!!! :shakehead::shakehead:

I'm gonna start charging you for using my HPT...acutally you know that hot girl at Chilli's...you are not getting my HPT unless you get me her number. After which I will decide if I still wanna be your friend.

I saw Good Luck Chuck last night and when you said fat chick it made me think of the pimpled whale that Dane Cook had to sleep with in that movie... I hate you! :(

HAHA dude which chilis? i probably know her. i know a lot of chicks that work at chilis.

anyways dave dude dont sell it. let alone the fact that ur gonna spend months trying to find a car u actually fit in and are comfortable, thats not a diss just the truth, ur gonna lose some much on just the transaction. sit back and enjoy it for a couple months. u have the customizing bug now and when u get a new car ur gonna add shit to that too. TRUST ME. im 21 and im on my 5th car and ive done stuff to ALL of them. just keep it for a lil while.