After Some Long Thought...

usabodyguard

dave... i agree with pretty much everyone that posted, if you have to sell it for a financial reason then do it, but if your not hurting for the cash (which i'm assuming your not?) then don't do it.

it would be a big loss on your investment, and you would end up doing the same to the next car/truck anyway.

i told you how many projects i've had in my life, and i've never been happier then with my truck... and it's not even as nice as yours.

if i had your truck i'd sleep in it!... of course i'd have to cause i would'nt be able to afford my rent, but i'd be happy none the less. :jester:

so if you can keep it in anyway, do it. just lay off the mods for lil bit if it's costing to much on upgrades... i know how tempting it is to spend whatever money i have on hookin up my truck, of course it's on a much smaller scale.. but it affects me the same way.

Dave, I'm with everyone else on here. If you NEED to sell it, then you have no choice. You will never get what you put into it, but who does? LeftCoast has a point though, you will never be happy with just an average DD. The next ride will start to get mods before you know it. I'd just try to ease up on the mods for now. If the motor is running strong, why go 370 before you have to?

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Good luck with what you decide, both with the truck and business venture! :thumbs:

problem solved... im just going to pimp out spoolin' for some extra money... there are lots of fat rich women where i live and they will just love him!

if any ladies on this site want a date with julien, let me know...

"I'd buy that for a dollar" :crackup::crackup::crackup:

-Rob

yea im keeping it... not hurting for cash, just thought i would have an opportunity to do some other things with a chunk of change...

i guess the forged 370 build will start in a few weeks... im getting married in less than two weeks... and thats all paid for... now i can build something...

yea im keeping it... not hurting for cash, just thought i would have an opportunity to do some other things with a chunk of change...

i guess the forged 370 build will start in a few weeks... im getting married in less than two weeks... and thats all paid for... now i can build something...

glad to hear it dave! :thumbs: and congrats on the upcoming wedding... i wish you and your bride to be a long, happy, and productive life together! :cheers: