Island Dragway Friday 11/9/07

Looking forword to this im going crazy now .......... I just got my laptop back :banghead::M16:

thats good news, were they able to save everything on your HD? I hope you didn't give the geeks too bad of a beating :smash: How r u feeling, any better?? :chevy:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats good news, were they able to save everything on your HD? I hope you didn't give the geeks too bad of a beating :smash: How r u feeling, any better?? :chevy:

Dam Geeks!!!! they save the pics and vid that's it .......A$$ HOLES ......... but on good note the lapper samesto be btter then new.....unnnn :banghead: anyways Im feeling good and im up wolking around....

Hey all ....

I would love to go ... But I am pretty sure I will be on Vacation that week. Just waiting to get my vacation slips approved, then the wife and I are off to Sandals St. Lucia ... (or Jamaica) which ever one has space open.

I need a major Vacation right about now.

But sometime soon, I'll make that Journey with TheWaterboy down for meet/drag/party ....

Shuan

Hey all ....

I would love to go ... But I am pretty sure I will be on Vacation that week. Just waiting to get my vacation slips approved, then the wife and I are off to Sandals St. Lucia ... (or Jamaica) which ever one has space open.

I need a major Vacation right about now.

But sometime soon, I'll make that Journey with TheWaterboy down for meet/drag/party ....

Shuan

Excuses HA..............................................................................

.. :nonod:

Have a great vacation.

thanx for the pm dan....

im def interested... ill have to see if i can make it.. ill let u know soon

Dam Dan what are you doing up there in STATEN ISLAND :jester: I see you are givin out alot of the SSS.com cards :smoker:

Im so F inbored right now :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Im so F inbored right now :tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

I hear that. I have so much work piling up here though. Looks like I will work on Saturday to catch - up....most likely from home though. I need the internet blocked at work so I can focus. Having access to it is like an open bowl of M&Ms...just can't walk by without "checking them out".

On a side note, the cool weather is finally settling in so some good times should be had. Not the best times but good nontheless. I plan on hitting up ATCO either the Saturday or Sunday after this gathering for a shot at an 11.75. :fingersx: The track prep at Island leaves something to be desired, as well as it is in swamplands which do not really help with finding cool dry air. Nothing compares to Englishtown or better, ATCO for times. Island is the BEST for screwing around and having a good time though.

A guy that frequents Island should be viewing this thread (Eddie Mack) who has a wicked black SSS. I will drop him a line if I can find his number and ask if he would like to be there. His truck is an animal and is one of the fastest Radix powered SSS's in the nation. Hell, I would venture to say he and I are 1 and 2 at the moment. I bug him about signing up on the forum however he has teenagers,...enough said :smash: Ed, if you are reading this,...hope to see you there!

I tolk to Don and he will also show up :driving: I going to put the SS on the dyno on tuesday ...... im going to see what I can do . When I go there I will ask him some Qusetions that I have .......Kevin it is the Qusrtions you ask me to find out . Just not too happy with Matt Tune from tune time +he is 2 hours away from my house and this guy is 1/2 hour or so ......... :fart:

WOW last time I was at that track was 26yrs ago, it was bad then, the road to the track off of 46 looked like someone’s driveway is it still the same?. I have vids of all the trucks running at Lebanon if someone can post them (not this caveman) might make it get out of work 6.

WOW last time I was at that track was 26yrs ago, it was bad then, the road to the track off of 46 looked like someone’s driveway is it still the same?. I have vids of all the trucks running at Lebanon if someone can post them (not this caveman) might make it get out of work 6.

Awesome Ken, hopefully you can make it. Let me know how big the video files are, depending on size I might be able to host them for ya. :chevy: