I'm Back!

iwineng03ss

some may remember me some may not.. I used to have a 2003 sss that had twin turbos i also had a 2004 stock ss i had a change of jobs so we sold the trucks. Plus i couldnt keep a tranny in the truck and at the time couldnt afford the 4l80 conversion. Got my business up and running good now so im back looking for another ss. Definetly will have the twin kit on it and a 4l80 underneath it unless someone has figured out a magical formula on the 4l65e.. just started looking again yesterday so hopefully in the next few weeks ill find the right one and start the long process of modding the truck!! just wanted everyone to know i havent died and im back!!

on a side note i talked to the guy that bought my 03 ss and he said its running 11.40's off the bottle got the tune figured out and an awsome tranny didnt say what i was trying to get him to sell it back but he is keeping it..

Edited by iwineng03ss (see edit history)

...unless someone has figured out a magical formula on the 4l65e..
I'll let you know, mine has everything in it except a titanium drum! Glad to see you back, I vividly remember your truck, total monster. Glad to see they worked out the bugs and I'm very interested to hear the lessons learned. Definitely you need to ask the guy with your last SS what he did for a tranny and did they soften the boost curve with a progressive controller to make it more reliable??? And how many PSI did they end up with?

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

i thought about getting a tbss. i found a black 03 with about 18k miles on it very clean about 2 hours from me im gonna go take a look at it this weekend. then if i get it straight to the shop for mods

oh...as long as u keep it in the family :chevy: wait did u say u found an 03 tbss or a 03sss i dont think they made an 03 tbss

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

im looking at an 03 sss black.. ive had a red one which was the 03 with the tt kit then i bought my wife (fiance at the time) a 04 blue one since then sold both of those went to a ctsv which i totally hate the car and wouldnt recommend one to anyone. she drives a cadillac srx now and thats a pretty cool car/station wagon thingy.. i just sold the ctsv to buy another 03 just like that year for some reason lol..

im looking at an 03 sss black.. ive had a red one which was the 03 with the tt kit then i bought my wife (fiance at the time) a 04 blue one since then sold both of those went to a ctsv which i totally hate the car and wouldnt recommend one to anyone. she drives a cadillac srx now and thats a pretty cool car/station wagon thingy.. i just sold the ctsv to buy another 03 just like that year for some reason lol..

hey im the same way with 03-04 haha i just like that year too lol