What's Happening With The Calendar?

BOB47

Question

boon is busy with L9poos and holty is busy adding type R stickers to his rice rocket

wtfs that suppose to mean? i dont believe holty has anything to do with the calender....+ he sold his rocket

some people act like theyve already paid for the calenders and are getting screwed...chill out

wtfs that suppose to mean? i dont believe holty has anything to do with the calender....+ he sold his rocket

some people act like theyve already paid for the calenders and are getting screwed...chill out

:withstupid: lets be nice. Atleast someone is trying to make this happen.

Hope you're not refering to me. I'm not upset at all. Just trying to find out where things stand.

no holty sold his bike.....then bought a jap scrap car...IE rice rocket

I have e-mailed Josh a few times....I have been unable to upload any pics and SS_bnoon_SS's email has maxed out...(not his fault)

meh...the calendar feels like a sandbar that keeps changing spots with the tide.

Josh wanted to run with it, so I tried uploading everyone's pics up to the Gallery Calendar Submission area. I got several of the pics loaded, but I'm not being allowed to upload anymore by the site. Josh has tried several times to turn up the limit, but I keep getting errors when trying to load any more images. It's getting down to crunch time and we're feeling it. Don't worry yet though, we're not giving up and we're still PM-ing back and forth to try to get it resolved.

Josh and I weren't able to figure out what was going on with the errors I was getting trying to load more pics into the gallery calendar submission section, so earlier this week he gave me FTP access to the site and I loaded them up there without a hitch. Now all he has to do is organize everything from the submission thread, the gallery, and the FTP into a poll for members to vote on.

If you need anything else Josh, just ask! :cheers: