Killed My Friends Subaru Sti

westside_riddah87

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i raced a new corvette in mexico but it was sitting on cinderblocks

Did you win? You forgot to say.

I raced a Vette a couple of days ago. I killed him. If he'd known I was gonna race him, it might have turned out differently. :)

Mike

everyone is so quick to call this guy a liar but i believe him! i also have a vmax with exhaust/cai/tune and yesterday while driving home from work i bumped into a buggatti veyron and the guy really wanted to race me!! i thought for sure he was gonna smoke me and i was a little reluctant to race him but i figured what the hell so when the light turned green he mashed out and i chirpped a little, but as soon as i hooked i jumped five truck lengths on his ass!!! i was at the next light just sittin when he pulled up...true story.

glad i didnt drop a mill on a slow piece of poop like a buggatti...chevy for life!!!!!

:chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy:

everyone is so quick to call this guy a liar but i believe him! i also have a vmax with exhaust/cai/tune and yesterday while driving home from work i bumped into a buggatti veyron and the guy really wanted to race me!! i thought for sure he was gonna smoke me and i was a little reluctant to race him but i figured what the hell so when the light turned green he mashed out and i chirpped a little, but as soon as i hooked i jumped five truck lengths on his ass!!! i was at the next light just sittin when he pulled up...true story.

glad i didnt drop a mill on a slow piece of poop like a buggatti...chevy for life!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

decided it was time to race my bestfriend anthony who recently betrayed all of us by trading in his 2006 vmax for a 2005 subaru sti.. so i thought i would induct him in the "Silverado SS Hall of Kills" even though i got my vmax.. raced from a dead stop at a stop light.. turned green and he launched it while i peeled out just for a sec.. next thing you know a 5000 lb. brick flys past his ass.. ah the humanity.. told him afterwards that the sti is a piece of SH**. Should of stuck to the Chevy baby.. STI Killer!!! :driving:

Okay, I know I don't post very often, but I also call BS on this one. First of all I have a 2003 Arrival Blue SS with CAI and Exhaust and I love it, its my baby. SS trucks are still the best looking truck out there and Chevy is crazy for discontinuing them. I also own a 2005 STI and its bone stock. STI will kill my SS hands down, off the line, rolling, reverse, sideways and all ways. You can not kill a STI with what you have done to your truck, and I will garrantee that....Period. He missed second gear, ok, but if you raced me with my STI, I wouldn't miss second gear, because I would launch it in second gear and all you would see is tail lights and they would be getting smaller and smaller like your ego as you realized you got smoked by a "piece of SH**" as you would say..... Thanks again for the story, I really needed a laugh today...

This guy is a joke! I work at a subaru and nissan dealer in MD , Even if he missed second gear it would have still pulled him . Those are no jokes he would of had to not put it in second and just banged off the rev limiter in first trying to beat him being a smartass!!!

ok SO you beat a super car that has a v16 from the factory?????? who did your tune that is what i need on my truck !