Home Office & Collection

Chevcup47

was bored so i snapped a few shots of where i spend most of my time at home when on my computer.........my little 12x12 world

why do i have the feeling you almost shit your pants when you found out they were making an intimidator SSS? :D

Riverkid id love to have the box. but for some reason my wife just dosent see my way of thinking when it comes to my Earnhardt stuff. you should of heard the excuses i had to come up with to get to by the SSS. took me 2 days to trick her into going to the dealership to see it. then anouther 45 min to get her out of the old truck to go inside and look at it. but after i got her inside and in the SSS she understood why i wanted it and finally gave in. she still says that the 03 silverado i traded for it was a good truck. but knows ive always watched and followed Dale sr. from his start in nascar.so leaves it at that.oh and by the way thats just the stuff i have in the house dosent count the game room and stuff still in boxes in the garage. i really need to thin it out but just cant bring myself to do it.