Chrome Fasteners/hardware

rivierakid55

kissmywhiteSS - this is a thread about chrome fasteners. do you have any thing constructive to say about the fastener subject or do you just want to continually harass me like your boyfriend hitech customs? im trying to move forward with my opinion. im gratefull that you too have an opinion. it is america right and freedom of speech is an awesome thing! but guess what! your opinion is just that. as is mine. so please go harrass some of the other 10s of millions import drivers so i can get back to finding my chrome fasteners. thanks bud!!

:withstupid: No need to beat a dead horse KissMySilvSS. You guys don't agree so move on.

Um, I am pretty sure that you brought this subject up yourself in this post? Therefore I have every right to chime in. I had laid the other post to bed and was done with the subject, but it is obvious by your new member name title, your signature, your custom title under your username and your rediculous and bullshit posts, you are the one who can not let this go. I do not know hitech customs on here, but so far he has been a pretty good judge of your character, as well as some other members I have talked to. Maybe if you stopped being Mr. Know it all for 5 minutes people would actually start to like you around here.

:withstupid: Seems like its bothering Riveria more if he felt the need to change his display name :yellow_loser:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

why did you change your screen name for the third time? rivierakid55.......rivierakid........im mr. lessamerican......WTF???????? i got confused for a minute or two

I think Jeremy did it just to get underneath KissMySilvSS skin, but its definately not working.....He has to face the fact that we all are gonna have different opinions,Most of us are die hard GM fans,and the SSS was our dream truck before we bought it.He has made it pretty clear that he is pretty much about the flavor of the week,or whatever looks good to him :seeya: Plus most smartass internet bullys dont like it when someone sticks up to them

I think Jeremy did it just to get underneath KissMySilvSS skin, but its definately not working.....He has to face the fact that we all are gonna have different opinions,Most of us are die hard GM fans,and the SSS was our dream truck before we bought it.He has made it pretty clear that he is pretty much about the flavor of the week,or whatever looks good to him :seeya: Plus most smartass internet bullys dont like it when someone sticks up to them

any insight on chrome fasteners? or do you just want to continue to stalk me from behind your computer screen?

• 2 weeks later...

just thought id let everyone know that i ended up ordering everything from this company.

www.boltdepot.com

they seem to have good prices and was very easy to shop for stuff on there website if anyone's needing this kind of stuff in the future.

spent about 300 bucks on stainless socket head screws but the finished product will be worth it i think. thanks for all the advice.

any harley shop has a bunch of stuff right there and Ace hardware usually has a chrome Nut and bolt section, then there are the Chrome caps........

nobody has oddball sizes like 5/16 by 4 inches in chrome or stainless i can tell you that. or 1/4 by 5/8. i went to every hardware store in the greater san jose area and nobody stocks that much stuff....especially stainless or chrome. remember this isnt for an off the shelf chevy 350 so there isnt a generic bolt kit i can just buy.