Got Pulled Over Today...

usabodyguard

on the way home from work, i got pulled over by a cop... only reason he pulled me over was my tint tail lights, and my painted headlights... and in the process i got a fix it ticket for my insurance... which was lame because i showed him the policy and because it didnt have a exp date he gave me a tiicket for that too...

he was a dumbass because he gave me a ticket in the first place... :yellow_loser:

too bad for him i will get the rears wrote off and I want new lights in front....

anyone have some new after market lights that will work with HIDs?? post some pics please...

thanks

Dave

Hold on Dave so ur tellin me that u got pulled over in California for no reason NO F*CKING WAY :D ... dude thier dumdasses i'v been pulled over lik that before where the cop has no reason to and when they see that u know they have no reason to pull u over they rush to find something to give u a ticket for. i got a ticket last year for modified speakers, the truck was less then a month old i didnt even have tints on it yet and this moran didnt have a reason to pull me over so he said my music was to loud but at the time i was so pissed i didnt think about so i just want to the commanding shift officer's office and told him about it. so he just through it away basically... but i'v notice as of lately these F'ing cop have been tryin to really fill their guotas...

about those lights there was someone on here that was tryin to put some H.I.D.'s on some halo projector headlights, ill see if i can find it...

-Rob

the insurance is no biggy. u jus go to the court house show them the updated insurance and they take that part of the fine right off. its the fix it shit thats kind of a bitch.

knock on wood, if any of that shit happened to me, my friends mom is captain of the LAPD