It's Mp Ss...but I Got A New Project.

BumpinSS

Picture015.jpg

Picked up this 2004 2wd silverado for just over $4k with 65k miles on it from my brother who was tired of it. Never wrecked and no problems except for now..started monday the speedo is stuck so I gotta get that damn $500 cluster. :banghead: I figured for that price I could make a nice lil project out of it and use it to experiment with nitrous like I'v wanted to do. I'll get more pix later..i took one and my camera died.

lol, 1 wheel burnouts is all that thing can do. I sat at the train tracks waiting for a train this afternoon burning 1 tire screwin around. Anyone know if I can swap out the 4.3 to an LS as easy as I can from a 4.8/5.3 or are the mounts different? I still have some of the parts from my SS that the guy who bought it didn't buy so I'm gonna try and use'm on here. I ordered a Hotchkis spring/swaybar set for the truck last night, that should give it a better feel for now, then the major mod needed...get that damn V6 out of there, or see just how much nitrous she can handle. hah I need to remove all the yucky chrome and that tacky ricer chrome door trim he put on it too. Should make for a nice something to work on this winter..and maybe I'll actually get my dad to give me a hand and we can work on something together again.

SS Wrecker your my hero. Got an appointment friday to get the cluster fixed under the 7year 70k warranty on the cluster. :cheers:

Fireman31-I am not sure yet on what motor to go with. We want to have a decent runner N/A as well as experiment with a direct port nitrous setup. I gotta do alot of research on the rearend. I'm not sure what to do there as far as finding an LSD...and one that is strong.