So Whats Everybody Like To Drink?

eddieo818

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a beer only kind of guy .... I do not do liquor any more ... To much lost time ....

Bud Light, Mich Lt., Yuinlieng (spell) and Berkshire Brewing Company - Steel Rail Extra Pale Ale .....

Shiner Bock is my beer of choice

You know it ... And Mr.P has shipped me out a "Texas Care Package" with some of that Yummy stuff on board!!!!!!!

I was a Bud heavy and Jack & Coke guy. used to drink Sam Adams and Guinness but after awhile Sams gave me nasty stomachaches and over time, I could put back as many Guinness' as Buds once I hit the third one. Got to be pretty expensive.

For beer I stick to any of the Sam Adams brews, Guinness, and occasionally Killians.

Shots - purely jager...

Liquor - SoCo, Vodka, Rum, and occasionally JW green or blue label (only when the buddies are buying though)

hard stuff:

Patron silver and platinum( expensive ass shit) , grey goose red bull, jack and coke are the usuals.

Beer:

Pyramid heff, rolling rock , corona, and when there is a keg usually bud light.

you guys made me thirsty, so now i'm having a corona :cheers::thumbs:

as you can see, my favorite beer is corona (must drink with lime/lemon), and coors light is 2'nd.

as far as hard stuff i like JC tequila (getting low), any vodka straight or mixed with practically anything!(prefer absolute or grey goose), crown mixed with coke or 7-UP...

and when i really wanna get wrecked, i usualy order a black widow (i've heard many other names for it?), that consist of bacardi 151, yagermyster (spelling?) and a splash of rumplemints (spelling?) that usualy gets things started quickly :thumbs:

just to clarify, i'm kinda weird when it comes to drinking.

maybe once a month i'll get the urge to drink, and i'll drink a lot.. and i handle it very well (no vomiting, usualy a stiff neck and thats it).

but afterwards i wont want to think about any type of alcohal for a long time.. i could never do back to back days of drinking :dunno:

post-8665-1192680256_thumb.jpg

I'm not old enough to be in this thread... :rolleyes:

I try to stay away from hard alcohol... I see what it does to other people and I'd hate to be that kind of a burden on my friends... As far as beer goes --> Bud, Killians Irish Red, Miller, and every once in a while I'll splurge and get myself some Spaten Ultimator. I only drink out of glass bottles if I can help it...