Zippy Tune

keebler85

^^ I agree...do your research BUT Zippy is awesome at what he does as well as many others. Basically its just who ever you feel more comfy with and besides that you will never get everyone to agree on one tuner. Those who use Wheatly will tell you Wheatly all the way and same goes for Zippy I have used him and love what he has done for me.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

who are you closer to, a in person tune is the best way to go. If you live right by one of them i would go with that person. If you don't then i would say zippy. He has not only done a great job on my truck, he answers all my questions and works with you on anything you need.

Brad

call'em and talk with them about what you want and gop from there. I have been going to zippy b/c he is close enough and has done a great job, but if I was not located in MI my choice would be different. It is nice to be able to get logging time and a few runs in to nail down a tune, but if you are bolt on and mail order is what you want...pick one, but to support zippy he really knows these trucks. and I have no experence with wheatly.

Zippy, I've heard really good things about wheatly but have no experience with him. I got a hands on tune from Zippy when there was a get together at allballz57's house which was about 150 miles or so from me but it was definatly worth is 100% he only charged me 150 bucks and my truck runs great but its gettin me into trouble as I now have 2 speeding tickets within 2 months *OUCH*