Finally Raced A New Tundra

CenWaSS

First off, I dont know why but every time I street race I always let the other guy go first...my bad. Anyway this new Tundra (QC 4x4) pulls up next to me at the light. Wouldnt you know it, I let him take off first, then Im like WTF this guy is racing me? So I nail it, by then the Tundra is about a full truck infront of me. I slowly start pulling him in and got about a truck on him by 80mph. The guy was cool, he waved as I was pulling past him. Gotta admit, my little SS was trying real hard to play catch up, I will definalty not hesitate next time a Tundra pulls up. I was pretty impressed, that big ugly Tundra pulled half way decent for no mods, that I could tell anyway.

First off, I dont know why but every time I street race I always let the other guy go first...my bad. Anyway this new Tundra (QC 4x4) pulls up next to me at the light. Wouldnt you know it, I let him take off first, then Im like WTF this guy is racing me? So I nail it, by then the Tundra is about a full truck infront of me. I slowly start pulling him in and got about a truck on him by 80mph. The guy was cool, he waved as I was pulling past him. Gotta admit, my little SS was trying real hard to play catch up, I will definalty not hesitate next time a Tundra pulls up. I was pretty impressed, that big ugly Tundra pulled half way decent for no mods, that I could tell anyway.

Now you got me scared. With your mods, I would have guessed you would have had no problems pulling him in by 80. I have almost the same mods as you...I am getting the Dynatech LT's in the next couple of weeks.

I'm still saving for the Radix, but I spent some of my Radix money on the Dynatech SuperMAXX system.

Great kill by the way :)

Mike

Now you got me scared. With your mods, I would have guessed you would have had no problems pulling him in by 80. I have almost the same mods as you...I am getting the Dynatech LT's in the next couple of weeks.

I'm still saving for the Radix, but I spent some of my Radix money on the Dynatech SuperMAXX system.

Great kill by the way :)

Mike

Ya I was worried too at first...trust me. I think a real race, with me stalling I would have taken him pretty easy. My truck was in OD also, I was not manual shifting. Im sure this would be a great debate but my truck runs better when I shift manually. Like I said I was playing catch up from the start...but I got him. I dont think you'll have anything to worry about, if you run one let us know hows it turns out :cheers: .

you can honestly say you like the looks of the truck you drive? :jester:

Tundras can look good, depending on your vantage point.

If seen in the rear view mirror of a Chevy truck, they look good.

If parked they are ugly.

If in front of a Chevy truck (and are not being passed), they are nasty ugly.

:)

Mike

Tundras can look good, depending on your vantage point.

If seen in the rear view mirror of a Chevy truck, they look good.

If parked they are ugly.

If in front of a Chevy truck (and are not being passed), they are nasty ugly.

:)

Mike

:withstupid: They look good when on fire...........

fire-4.gif

lmao come on now guys, they don't look that bad. I actually like the looks of my truck, only thing I would change is a billet grill and level the suspension out.

Hehe, I figured that would get a post out of you.

I payed 25k back in April when no rebates were going on, sport package Sr5. Been having good times ever since then.

That's a whole lot less than I paid for my truck, but then you get what you pay for LOL.

You are a good sport Mike. :)

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
It's all in good fun, for example, if I saw one of y'all broke down on the side of the road I would stop and give you a hand :)

hahaha....thats pretty funny but we might have to return the favor because you drive a new toyota tundra not an old toyota tacoma (i liked them)....haha im just messing with you, those trucks aint to bad, i personally dont like the way they look but i dont like to bash anyones vehicle and hey if you are happy with it then more power to ya but man you are missing out on the kick aSS interior of the new silverados and the vmax has more than enough power (plus the outside looks sweet to)!!!