Ss Rollpan...

AKsilveradoSS

its not the same one if u look closely the squares are different i think this guy had it custom made....might wana ask him his a member here

yea, that's why I said it's close. the SS rear corners are different than an standard truck. the one in the pic is not an SS. you would need to get the rear corners filled.

<-------- Somebody likes my avatar!!!

I'm in the hunt to have somebody make this for me... I've sent an PM to BSER but he never got back to me... I'm looking for a good shop that would be interested in building me a steel rollpan like that...

The Regency is a steel pan. Grab one of those...as far as the exhaust, it'll work if you want a really small tailpipe going into the tip. Stewarts worked b/c of his design. Lucky for him, the design is no more....so now..its a true one off part.

Edited by ChevyMan23 (see edit history)

Funny, you asked pretty much the same question i asked when i first got to this site like... almost 4 years ago haha! Anyway, vdrumright fabbed up his own tips to match the concept ss but it didnt work out too well for him i guess...