Sort Of A Kill/ Funny Story

00silverad0

So I'm leaving the grocery store last night and just had that urge to use the 364 CI of the SSS. I had Ted Nugent cranked up on the BOSE so I'm already pumped up. I turn out onto the main drag to go home and as I am doing it I am thinking, cant wait to straighten out and stomp on it. So about an 1/8th of a mile back is this Bright Orange Steeda Mustang GT. So I think nothing of it and straighten out and nail it. Well right when I nailed it, the GT was about a 1/2 car ahead doing maybe 45 while I'm doing 20 and he nailed it. I ran from about 20-70 and at about 50 I was dead even and ended up maybe a fender ahead of him at 70 when we shut down. I pull up to the light and roll my window down and his is cracked open and I say, that thing sounds good ( Had exhaust/intake/no cats). The window rolls down and IT WAS A 50 YR OLD WOMAN !!!!!! She looks at me and says ya, yours too LOL. She then proceeded to give me a little sound clip by revving it at the light. Then she made a U turn and went WOT. I was soo suprised.