Pics Of Your Hood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this one and its the one i plan on getting but i also heard its not functional is that true..and if so does someone make a functional

yea u cant get this hood for the silverados, they only made it for the avalanche, i had this one custom made...

BYN

yea u cant get this hood for the silverados, they only made it for the avalanche, i had this one custom made...

BYN

im sorry but thats just plain stupid...why would they make it for the avalanche but no for the silverado :banghead: ..keep the pics coming guys :smoker:

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

I wish somebody made a good looking cowl hood for us 06/07 guys. :banghead:

the one you posted looks good btw.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I called goodmark a few months ago and asked them if they planned to make any hoods for us 06/07 guys and they said no, so dont get your hopes up for them anytime soon!

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I called goodmark a few months ago and asked them if they planned to make any hoods for us 06/07 guys and they said no, so dont get your hopes up for them anytime soon!

As for that I worked for Goodmark for the past year.. The 06 hood is not going to happen anytime soon.. The NEW body 07's you might see soon....SSSHHhhhh

post-9617-1193425266_thumb.jpg