Hypertech

whmayhew

:nono: GUYS DO NOT BUY Hypertech THEY SUC@, DO NOT PAY FOR THAT GRAP. I HAD ONE FOR MY 2003 5.3L, AND MY TRUCK WOULD NOT START I HAD TO CALL THEM 5 TIMES AND NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. So I got back into the truck some how I put it back to stock and put that Hypertech back in it's box and got a refund..

:nono:

I've written code and flashed many PCMs. I've also read many of the other guys flashes.. IMHO Hypertech is crap. I've seen many corrupted pcms from their handheld. Stick with someone who can give you a custom tune with dyno to prove it. Anyone who is professional will give you dyno time and tune time to go along with it. You can send your pcm away and get it flashed and sent back but it will never be as good as someone who has worked with you and your vehicle. If I didn't know much and didn't have the ability to program myself I would say get ls1 edit and give it a whirl or predator but i have never seen or used a predator I'm just going by what other guys are saying with that. Bottom line is do yourself a favor and stay away from hypertech.

Archived