Vinnie And Cody From Occ Quit And Starting V-force Customs

KissMySilvSS

Hey guys, I am an OCC buff, or well, I was. If you watched last week, Vinnie and Cody both quit during the episode and I can not blame them, or at least Vinnie. He was their best worker and was never promoted, he always had to clean up after Paul Jr. and fix his mistakes. I have a mutual friend that used to do airbrushing work for OCC and has done some work for me in the past that knows Vinnie and might be working with him. Anyways, Here are some pictures. I met Vin once and he is cool as hell. He has or had a 2005 or 2006 CTS-V with a Maggie Supercharger. If I can dig up a pic, I will post it. Got these pics from my friend. He also told me that they might have their own tv show! I'm happy for them and wouldn't be surprised if Rick quit OCC and went there too.

l_e1cf5928ba2cc9ec5a6269b07ee1eb94.jpg

l_ecd91caf3f87dc24858b4375f0b8b408.jpg

l_160f6204fb7356ac0061c743a1513b13.jpg

Cody hard at work:

l_b0723da8fd4440995f53978fc518b110.jpg

Website is still under construction but will be www.vforcecustoms.com

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Good... OCC really isn't as great as people think they are... and if most people knew how these Discovery Channel/TLC shows are filmed they'd quickly see most of the 'drama' is manufactured and the shows are far from reality. Good luck to the new shop... hopefully they don't sign on to do a TV show.

My friend was telling me that when they build these theme bikes for big corporations now like HP, Snap-On, Unique, and that Helicopter company that they don't even want money, all they want is toys for themselves in exchange for the bike. Like for example both Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. got GT 500 Eleanors for building that Shelby bike when in reality Vin, Cody, and Rick did all of the work. HP gave them so many computers, the chopper (helicopter) company gave them a new chopper, etc. They are getting to big for their own shoes, IMO.

they got a damn helicopter for building the company a chopper? holy shit

Yeah, I guess. When they built that Silver State Helicopters bike they worked out some kind of a deal. Don't know if they got it 100% free, but I know there was something going on there.

thats awesome i think im glad they left. seems like paul sr and jr are caught up in the lime light and making millions while vinnie and the rest of the shop builds bikes...

:withstupid: I also like Mikey, but come on..... He hangs around the shop for entertainment, and now he has nice house with a pool, new vehicles and such. While the real guy's that make that shop (Vinnie, Rick, Cody & unknown others). Barely get by from paycheck to paycheck. I guess that's the price someone has to pay when they decide to work for someone else as a employee. :confused:

Guys... How in the F do you think shops work? Yes, the owner and right hand man get paid... The hired backs ( Vin and Cody) get alot less as they should. THEY ARE EMPLOYEES, not owners. Besides What position could Vin even have moved up to? He was not taking Paul Jr's job.... Most shops start like this. Someone always moves and tries to do their own ting.It's how it works...

Guys... How in the F do you think shops work? Yes, the owner and right hand man get paid... The hired backs ( Vin and Cody) get alot less as they should. THEY ARE EMPLOYEES, not owners. Besides What position could Vin even have moved up to? He was not taking Paul Jr's job.... Most shops start like this. Someone always moves and tries to do their own ting.It's how it works...

as far as they were/are concerned, Paul Jr. is the head designer not the fabricator. sure he does some fabricating, but it's his designs that gets them the notoriety. they also buy back alot of the theme bikes that they build.

i thought it was a matter of time Vin left. kinda surprised that he brought Cody but then again it was a big brother little brother thing that was going on with them. plus he was trying to get the kid to grow up and take his job serious, but hey, he is a kid still.

and not to mention, both Vin and Rick did get to design and build their own bikes on the company dime. those bikes aren't cheap. IMO that's a pretty damn good bonus. and hey, would they be able to open their own shop like that one without OCC?

"I met Vin once and he is cool as hell. He has or had a 2005 or 2006 CTS-V with a Maggie Supercharger"

"While the real guy's that make that shop (Vinnie, Rick, Cody & unknown others). Barely get by from paycheck to paycheck"

I wish I could barely get by from paycheck to paycheck

Good... OCC really isn't as great as people think they are... and if most people knew how these Discovery Channel/TLC shows are filmed they'd quickly see most of the 'drama' is manufactured and the shows are far from reality. Good luck to the new shop... hopefully they don't sign on to do a TV show.

:withstupid:

I agree with most of you guys,ther does seem to be a lot of fights for no good reason and the Teutels seem to be getting to big for their britches in my opinion.I remember the helicopter episode said that they worked out a lease for the copter but as far as Vinny and Cody they must be getting some kind of compensation from Discovery channel for being filmed dont you guys think?