Vengence is so sweet.

Dylan06SS

I don't know if any of you remember, but back a couple of months when I first got my new shiney red SS, there was a Harley f150 pickin' on me while I was still breaking the truck in. Well, today was PAYBACK!!! :devil:

I snuck up on him along our usual route and I think he shit himself when he saw me. We lined up on whats probably the longest stretch of 4 lane anywhere around here . . . greenlight and I jumped out on him almost a full truck length. Beleive it or not I got a little tire chirp action off the line, and the new exhaust was screamin'! (loud is good! :thumbs: )I was ahead all the way to around 90mph when we both backed off, he was starting to catch up at that point. The next light he and I traded compliments and he turned out to be a pretty cool guy . . . can't wait to see if I get a rematch tomorrow :D

Hell yeah, good kill. I raced one a while back with an aftermarker blower in it, damn he just kicked the living crap out of me.

Was it a Kenny Bell? if so then nothing to be ashamed I seen a lot of Lightnings knocking on 11's with just this S/C nothing else boost right around 12 PSI.

nice kill.. now that you've beaten a stock HD, i'm kind of not surprised you beat that hemi earlier, that I gave you such a hard time about :D (I love doing that, hehehe)

keep up the ford killing (oh and kick some titan ass too.. I hate those things), but go easy on us hemi guys.. we're mod impaired.. damn aftermarket...

Funny you should mention the Titan. I got to go for a ride in one this week and all I can say is :puke::sick:

My friends dad will only buy japanese . . . so when he needed a truck it was either a Tundra or Titan . . . basically a contest for the strongest weakling! THE TITAN IS AN ABSOLUTE DOG! Getting it up to speed you'd think it was tied to a tree stump the way it sounded. The interior wasn't too bad, nice touches here and there, and I liked the exterior storage compartments, but other than that . . . I think I'd buy a Schwin 10 speed and pedal my ass to work rather than buy a Titan. :chevy:

Archived