British Review Of Viper Vs C6

Black2003SS

although those shows are kinda fun to watch they are so bias its ridiculous. they absolutely hate anything that american, no matter what. and they think if its an english car its God's gift to the world.

ima chevy guy through and through but i would take a viper over a vette any day of the week

i dont think that was a fair comparison.....a 6.0l vs a 8.3l v10? but still the viper BARELY beat the vette in the 1/4 mi. and its 30 more grand.....if it would have been the 7.0l z06....it'd ate that vipers ass

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

the new LS3 has shown (on the street) to be 100% drivers race. i have customer after customer say they have had no problems with the 500hp srt10. i ran my buddys neighboors 2005 viper in the KP Z06..... lets say he was NOT happy lol :D i pulled almost 2 1/2 lengths by 100. he is stock and all the KP vette had at the time was a custom tune

that was just in a straight line, i cant even imagine what would happen on a track :rolleyes:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)