A Miracle Has Happened

saytagf

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on getting her back,i would have done the same thing,i just cant believe they didn't beat the hell out of it thats a huge plus.BTW what did you pay to get her back,i hope the dealer help you out hearing that story. :thumbs:

he was really helpful...after hearing the story he sold it back to me for 20,000

hey congrats on the reunion thats an awesome story, still kinda disappionted that u went to the dark side and got a ford after tho :yellow_loser: (jfy) but seriously thats great to hear.

That'd be great to get something together...Anyone else in los angeles?? Where's that g2g on dec.2nd supposed to be

yeah man theres a couple of us here in LA, im in Compton, USAbodyguard,spoolin,leftcoast_chevy,hazmet are all in LA or near by cities, 04chase,12's rock and chpspecial r in the valley i think... but yeah man there's definately a couple of us hear from LA. that g2g is gonna be massize they do it every year but im not sure where it's gonna be held Dave(USA) knows all the info on that tho....

-Rob

Was that less than the insurance payoff?

thats awsome man, hopefully you didnt get raped too bad on the re-buy

When the SS was stolen the insurance company actually valued the truck(with 20,000 miles on it) at $5,000 more than i paid for it brand new...so i made money off the theft of the SS and actually once i get this Ford i got stuck in my driveway sold i'll come out financialy ahead of the first time i owned the SS...i mean its pretty cool but definitly not worth the stress it put me through...

hey congrats on the reunion thats an awesome story, still kinda disappionted that u went to the dark side and got a ford after tho :yellow_loser: (jfy) but seriously thats great to hear.

yeah man theres a couple of us here in LA, im in Compton, USAbodyguard,spoolin,leftcoast_chevy,hazmet are all in LA or near by cities, 04chase,12's rock and chpspecial r in the valley i think... but yeah man there's definately a couple of us hear from LA. that g2g is gonna be massize they do it every year but im not sure where it's gonna be held Dave(USA) knows all the info on that tho....

-Rob

I definitly think we should get a los angeles meet going....Maybe even all head up to LACR or something like that. It shouldnt be too hard to organize

LACR is closed for good. a few of us will be out at california speedway on the 1st of december.

I forgot i had heard about that. I've never been to california speedway...dec.1st i'll be there. What time? Thats out in fontana right?

I forgot i had heard about that. I've never been to california speedway...dec.1st i'll be there. What time? Thats out in fontana right?

yes sir. be there at 6 am . ill start a thread on it soon.

i was there yesterday with the camaro for a street legal event . yesterday was perfect weather for racing.