Awd Dyno

fatboyss

Yes I know this has been brought up a million times and I have already used search. I have called the ones near me on the master list that someone posted and could not find one big enough(138 was the biggest I found). So can anyone please help me out and find one in NC. or GA. I think SSS wheelbase is 143.5. If I can't get a dyno tune what would be the next best option for cam, long tube headers, 3000stall, intercooled sts GT67, cai, etc.?

Thanks in advance

You mean dynamic braking? Like the Dyno Dynamics?

No, I mean vehicle braking. The 10 hours I had mine on, everything sounded perfect except when rolling on and off the dyno. When you're in gear and stopped, the T-case will still be spinning the front output shaft.

No, I mean vehicle braking. The 10 hours I had mine on, everything sounded perfect except when rolling on and off the dyno. When you're in gear and stopped, the T-case will still be spinning the front output shaft.

OHHHHHH I get it :thumbs: as long as the rear and front shaft are both spinning (no differential action) then everything is good - gotcha.

Mr. P. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes I know this has been brought up a million times and I have already used search. I have called the ones near me on the master list that someone posted and could not find one big enough(138 was the biggest I found). So can anyone please help me out and find one in NC. or GA. I think SSS wheelbase is 143.5. If I can't get a dyno tune what would be the next best option for cam, long tube headers, 3000stall, intercooled sts GT67, cai, etc.?

Thanks in advance

This list of AWD dyno from TBSS.com may help check it out if you havent.....http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7509&st=0