2004 BMW M3

Troyz34

Also another thing alot of people do is they compare cars that they don't have to what other people own.

As you did I assume, or you wouldn't have bought, or plan to buy one now. We all make the same comparisons to get what we hopefully want.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've owned 4 BMW's....I can't say I bought them because they are well built car.

But they are nice riding car when you’re putting tons of miles on a year.

I traded my BMW in every two years, because after two years everything starts to go and the value of upkeep is not worth it.....

My next luxury car will be American made :flag: and will more then likely be the new CTS-V. :thumbs:

What doesn't he like about the 745?

Hes had the truck get stuck open once and stuck closed once, and BMW took a week to fix it once, and 2 weeks to fix it the next time, he has also had all kinds of problems with some of the little luxury things, like the voice recogonition has never worked right and they cant get it to work. Hes also not too happy with the way the dash is layed out, but that isnt really a problem with the car, more like somthing he just couldnt get used to. So he doesnt really drive it that much, but if I had the cars he had, id never be driving that thing either :devil:

So in the end we learned its all about your taste and not someone elses. Some people have good luck with cars and some people have bad ones, just because one person had a problem with a car company doesn't mean it's a bad car company. If someone can name me one company that mass produces cars that has a perfect complaint record I will buy you a round of :cheers:

So in the end we learned its all about your taste and not someone elses. Some people have good luck with cars and some people have bad ones, just because one person had a problem with a car company doesn't mean it's a bad car company. If someone can name me one company that mass produces cars that has a perfect complaint record I will buy you a round of :cheers:

Also we learned to be careful of questions like

2004 BMW M3, What do you guys think?

:jester: ....... :P

Archived