Our Trucks Are Hot

SickChevy06

Whats up everybody. Anybody from southern cali. My truck just tried to get stolen today but thank god it wasn't due to my remote warning alarm. They blew of my ignition switch and the hole were you put the key to open the door cop said our trucks are hot right now and that lately they have been receiving calls on silverado ss so watch out.

Damn you got lucky...I live in los angeles and many of you already know what happened to me...I'd die if my truck got stolen for a second time...I'm not taking any chances..after reading this post i no joke just went outside and disconnected my battery...who cares if im broke i got a credit card and tomorrow im going out to get an alarm system...I want the early warning detection and remote start...can anyone recomend a good reasonably priced alarm??

Damn you got lucky...I live in los angeles and many of you already know what happened to me...I'd die if my truck got stolen for a second time...I'm not taking any chances..after reading this post i no joke just went outside and disconnected my battery...who cares if im broke i got a credit card and tomorrow im going out to get an alarm system...I want the early warning detection and remote start...can anyone recomend a good reasonably priced alarm??

well i got the Viper alarm with remote start model Viper 791XV for 350.00 only reaches quarter mile but after what happen im going to upgrade it to Viper 5900 which reaches one mile. Also i got lo jack the early warning transmitter but that one is included in the payment of my truck.

this gives me an idea. i want to hide a shrapnel grenade in the headrest. the shrapnel will have "gotcha bitch" engraved in every piece.

lol that would be awsome. id buy 2.

theres a bunch of us out in So Cal. thanks for the headsup on the break ins. i got the viper 791 too so hopefully that will be enough

I'd die if someone stole mine............I know some guys say Lojack sucks, but for me it was a worthwhile investment. I have 2 ways to track mine if someone steals it....Lojack and Onstar. I also thought about jury rigging a can of pepper spray in the dash somewhere that activates when the factory theft system goes off. :chevy:

this gives me an idea. i want to hide a shrapnel grenade in the headrest. the shrapnel will have "gotcha bitch" engraved in every piece.

I think it should say "Compliments from your friends at silveradoSS.com"