Carbon Fiber Parts

RockHead

looks sweet!!!! :thumbs: you should paint the clips that hold the radiator cover red or silver to add just alittle more to the compartment. would compliment the engine covers too. maybe the female part in red and the male part in silver. :dunno:

do you want your old radiator cover? mine has a huge crack in it.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

looks sweet!!!! :thumbs: you should paint the clips that hold the radiator cover red or silver to add just alittle more to the compartment. would compliment the engine covers too. maybe the female part in red and the male part in silver. :dunno:

do you want your old radiator cover? mine has a huge crack in it.

Umm you have me thinking Keth :ughdance: red and Silver will look good ....

I was planing on put the olk cover back on for the winter , But if you want it .....it's is yours. should I give it to you at the next meet ?

Umm you have me thinking Keth :ughdance: red and Silver will look good ....

I was planing on put the olk cover back on for the winter , But if you want it .....it's is yours. should I give it to you at the next meet ?

If you think the CF would or could get beat up in the winter, then don't worry about it. I didn't think of that. Probably not a bad idea actually. If you do decide that you don't need it though, I'll take it.

damn that looks good....i want the radiator cover and the engine covers but thats like 500+ bucks......

Did you tolk to Art (12'SROCK) About it ? he can make the covers for you .........