Lapeer (mi) Dragway, Saturday, Nov. 10, 2007

ImpoSStor SS

Had a great time. Got a new personal best of 14.339 @ 94.19 mph. ALMOST as fast as Zippy. :D I see Detroit Joe ran a 14.2 today at Milan. Congrats Joe. :cheers: Guess I'll have to do something to make the truck a little faster to keep up with you guys. :jester: I was happy with my times so I guess that's what counts.

yes I was very pleased. I tried to get a difference with launching but my 60's were 2.103,2.142,2.146,2.135,2.138

so it did not matter...but my times were down from the first run. Here is the kicker ran the best 14.2059, then I go pull the spare and talegate and run my last run @14.2239.

I feel there might be more in it like this. I want to swap converters for a new TBTC just to see if I could get my 60" back, but I dont see not going with a slighty higher stall. and why drop the trans twice. PLus I need tto go faster

How did Stewart run??

Like Zippy said, lots of tire spin. My best time of the day was a half second slower than my previous best.

I was concentrating more on NOT spinning the tires than reaction times but you couldn't tell by watching.

Even the track announcer commented on my lack of traction.

gallery_3087_14_409.jpg

Overall it was a good day. Both my truck and Impala SS (108MPH trap speeds) went home unbroken.

If was good to see Bob, Zippy & Noah. Wheel to Wheel was represented by Dan Agnew, Engineering Manager

on the Rotrex Supercharger kit, who ran his NBS crew cab with the intercooled system.

Thanks to all who attended. My brother Chris and I both had a great time.

Stewart

what did the other Rotrex truck run?? was it the other black truck or the green one? Damn I want to see a rotrex in a production truck.

Did you get that turbo back on chris's truck TJ????

The Wheel 2 Wheel truck there was the new 07' up body style crew cab short box. The only pass I got to see him actually run (I was busy every other time he ran) Bob beat him.

what did the other Rotrex truck run?? was it the other black truck or the green one? Damn I want to see a rotrex in a production truck.

According to the time slip he ran:

Reaction 1.644

60ft 2.297

594 ft 9.071

1/8 ET 9.615

1/8mph 82.75

1/4 ET 14.715

1/4 MPH 95.05