Wtb: Baer 6 Piston Front Brakes

dave-i have a deep lip, but the wheels are made for brake clearance, the spokes bow out pretty far for the caliper. shouldnt be an issue

robbie-if the rotors are shot (below minimum thickness once machined) then baer said they will replace them for me. so i will def sell you them, and youd get brand new rotors and pads

dave-i have a deep lip, but the wheels are made for brake clearance, the spokes bow out pretty far for the caliper. shouldnt be an issue

robbie-if the rotors are shot (below minimum thickness once machined) then baer said they will replace them for me. so i will def sell you them, and youd get brand new rotors and pads

lemme know man, 2pc rotors FTW!!

• 2 weeks later...

yes actually. i got the min rotor thickness from them, and my rotors are not shot, they are actually about less than a 1/4 worn according to baer. so i shall machine them to new and replace the pads when i put them up for sale :D i was gunna jump on the baer 6 piston kit but i think i squared a brembo 8 piston 16" rotor kit for 2k bucks.... sucks (cause i will need brembos in the back to match) but ya looks like you will get all 4 brakes LOL

i was thinking of selling the set i have because i have never installed them but if i run better times with the 22's im going to keep them . but if you got the brembos for 2k thats the price id be looking for.