Wtb: Baer 6 Piston Front Brakes

easy josh, he came in here trying to sell them lol :rolleyes:

and ya dont really need a "conversion kit". the only difference in the alumisports for discs and drums is one comes with GM backing plates off of an 04 silverado. if you buy that assembly, you are good to go with any disc setup you get. only thing i found was that the e brake cables dont work with the kit, i needed 04 SSS cables.

and ya dont really need a "conversion kit". the only difference in the alumisports for discs and drums is one comes with GM backing plates off of an 04 silverado. if you buy that assembly, you are good to go with any disc setup you get. only thing i found was that the e brake cables dont work with the kit, i needed 04 SSS cables.

I was joking anyways, i'm done spending money on this truck, unless of course something breaks. Besides, i've talked to Baer and they are coming out with new products so if i was in the market for brakes, i would go with the latest and greatest anyways.

yea i know man, was just messin with ya :D

but ya, i dont see 8 piston brembos getting later and greater anytime soon :jester: i wasnt sure if i wanted to spend the $$$ but i saw an H2 SUT on 26s today with the 8 pistons/16" two piece up front..... its truely artwork, i dont even remember who makes the wheels lmao

you converted your drums to discs in the rear and no probs??