Supercharging 2008 L76 6.0 L

well i have a customer with a money tree, he just bought an 08 silverado CC VMAX with the 6.0 L76.... i thought id throw a magnacharger on it, but.... it has L92 style heads!! wtf?? the new VVT 6.0 just for you info, has a single variable valve time cam, L92 heads, different intake manifold.... basically im gunna have to due a custom turbo setup. anyone know any kits for the silverado, i could use it as a general kit and custom-fit it all.

Just from my own experience.. Those heads with a centrifigual are amazing.. All the procharger bracketry fits perfect..

I will be posting up some data here real soon I have been so busy with buying my house and moving all my stuff the VHO has been on the back shelf.

You guys are defintely going to be impressed with what the L92 heads and the truck intake do with a centrifugal.

I am still a dealer. I just haven't been on the site.

I can get you whatever you need. The only thing because technically you are getting a kit for a truck they are not yet made for.. you will have to do some mild fabrication.. I know that is easy for you.. So.. my suggestion lets go with a D1sc tuner kit polished or satin your choice. I can give you a price on it a little later tonight drop me an email with the shipping zip code so I can calculate shipping.

I will give you the best possible deal on a tuner kit bud no problemo always willing to help.

if i was the guy i would call every supercharger company out there and let them make mine the mule. they are all gonna eventually make the superchargers for that engine, just takes time. i would jus kinda start a bidding war, and see which one would give me the best deal. ur in a tough spot as far as being the dealer and doin the install there. i guess goin through Revolution would be the best bet???