This Is Truly A Find...

usabodyguard

i still stand behind my original statement... he has to be related to holty.... hahahaha... josh is going to ban me for sure... thats what you get for calling me a pansy punk!

:jester:

OH trust me, you are SOOOO banned

:D :D :D:jester: :jester: :jester:

it is based on the bernulli theory that in a small area a mass of air travels faster than that same mass in a larger area

Well, I'll give you kudos for knowing about Bernoulli's principle, but that spelling...LOL.

Anyway, Bernoulli's principle states that when the speed of a fluid (air is a fluid) increases, internal pressure in the fluid decreases. I am not sure what that "mass" stuff is about.

Anyway, why are you guys giving this guy such a hard time? I think it might work, and it would have zero emissions, and you wouldn't have to change any air cleaners, and it would be quiet. You would save a buttload of money because you wouldn't have to buy a CAI or cat-back. Hell, you wouldn't need any cats. Brilliant :)

That guy should probably check his current exhaust setup. I am wondering if some of the fumes are being piped into the cockpit. Just a thought.

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

This guy is drawing attention all over the web for his brilliance. A friend of mine at work is on a MR2 forum and he started to tell me the story before i told him i had already seen it on this forum.

Lesson learned, if you want to be famous, suggest something dumb.