Procharger Question

Well i finally got a procharger for a great deal on ebay. I need some help though. It fits a 99 02 chevy 5.3-6.0. I hope that i can just buy the 03-04 bracket. It has everthing to put it on except for the instruction book. Does anyone have one???? Also I need to know what eles i need to do. Can anyone be of help to me???? thanks

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

Well i finally got a procharger for a great deal on ebay. I need some help though. It fits a 99 02 chevy 5.3-6.0. I hope that i can just buy the 03-04 bracket. It has everthing to put it on except for the instruction book. Does anyone have one???? Also I need to know what eles i need to do. Can anyone be of help to me???? thanks

:D Mister don't worry,i have done a dozen of procharger installations.It doesn't get any easier than a procharger installation.

No oil lines, self contained blower just add 6 ounces of oil that procharger gives you.Change the oil in the blower every 6000 miles.

You can purchace all the brackets and intercooler seperate, and instruction book from them just give them a call. If you need help just call me. :)

You shouldn't have to buy anything,I am looking at my instruction manual right now and it says 99-03 GM 5.3/6.0 vortec truck/suv. Call procharger and I am sure they will send you a new manual,you will need it. The install isn't that bad,just time consuming.Good luck,your gonna love it!

I have a book layin around if you need it. Defintely make sure you get the right bracket the earlier one has been revised the new one is much better. Just lemmie know if you need one

zippy posted the number I actually will be updating with the new phone number this weekend they are supposed to have turned it on for me

You have to get the bracket from a procharger dealer or from procharger.

If you want to deal direct with them instead of the dealer call 913-338-2886

its going to run you around 380 bucks I think the last one I remember getting MSRP on.