Drove To The River Today...

streatsboy

those are some nice shots! too bad all you had was the phone. alittle better daylight and alittle better resolution and they'd look great!! still, very nice! :thumbs:

Yeah... It was gettin dark on me! I'll have to go back some time with a good camera an get some clean shots! Maybe after it rains again and the waters really flowin!

casey.jpg

casey3.jpg

casey6.jpg

Sorry they aren't the best of quality.. All i had was my phone....

I recongnize that river, that bridge, and that location all together! I used to live up there on that mountain and I have relatives up there to but last I heard that location was trashed and nothing but a bunch of drug dealers and such but hey not a bad pic! That mountain is beautiful on a nice day but it does have its bad ones I might make it down there next spring maybe with the ss :) Thats outside of Sparta and about 15-20 min from crossville right?

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

I recongnize that river, that bridge, and that location all together! I used to live up there on that mountain and I have relatives up there to but last I heard that location was trashed and nothing but a bunch of drug dealers and such but hey not a bad pic! That mountain is beautiful on a nice day but it does have its bad ones I might make it down there next spring maybe with the ss :) Thats outside of Sparta and about 15-20 min from crossville right?

Yeah... Thats clifty river man! Thats crazy! I woulda never thought anyone on here would know that! And you are right... Alot of bad things happen at night down there... People have trashed it up pretty good to.... Next time your on the cumberland mountain, give me a shout! We should get together!

• 2 years later...