Better Than New Baer Eradispeed And Bser Roll Pan For Sale Now!

Eyedrive04SS

I have a front and rear set of eradispeed rotors for the Silverado SS for sale. They are better than new because I just sent them in for warranty work and the rotors were replaced front and back. They are still in the plastic from Baer. They do reuse the hats on the front two piece and anchors. So great chance to buy a re-new set for a used price. Sold my truck so no need for these. See the auction for more info.

eBay Motors/ Baer Eradispeed 2301028 2302024 Full set GM Trucks SUV (item 190173077702 end time Nov-18-07 19/49/51 PST)

I also have a BSER roll pan I just bought. If you are on this forum, you probably know about how nice these are. Please see the auction below for more info.

eBay Motors/ Custom Fiberglass Roll Pan Chevrolet Silverado SS BSER (item 190173084514 end time Nov-18-07 20/20/59 PST)

Thanks for taking the time to look at these items. I have really appreciated all the help and info from this forum. I will miss my SSS and looking forward to selling these items to save for the new Camaro! Take care.

I SAW THIS POST YESTERDAY U SEEM TO ONLY WANT TO SELL THEM ON EBAY. BEING I NEVER USED EBAY I SIGNED UP FOR IT. AND PAY PAL BECAUSE YOU REQUIRED IT, BID ON YOUR ROLL PAN AND U DELETED MY BID CAUSE IM A NEW MEMBER TO EBAY AND I DIDNT ASK YOU PERMISSION IF I COULD BID ON IT IN FIRSTPLACE??? IM SORRY I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT AN AUCTION WAS. I TRIED TO REPLY BUT SINCE IM A NEW MEMBER I CANT REPLY FOR 3 DAYS. WHY I HAVE NO IDEA. NOW MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT YOU HAD IT ON THERE FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND HAVE NO BIDS EXEPT MINE WHICH YOU DECLINED. NOW MY QUESTION IS ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SELLING THIS THING OR JUST IN THE MOOD TO WASTE TIME? BEING I SIGNED UP FOR PAY PAL THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH. I FEEL LIKE IM TRYING TO BUY A PISTOL IN WASHINTON DC??? ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE NICE.

I SAW THIS POST YESTERDAY U SEEM TO ONLY WANT TO SELL THEM ON EBAY. BEING I NEVER USED EBAY I SIGNED UP FOR IT. AND PAY PAL BECAUSE YOU REQUIRED IT, BID ON YOUR ROLL PAN AND U DELETED MY BID CAUSE IM A NEW MEMBER TO EBAY AND I DIDNT ASK YOU PERMISSION IF I COULD BID ON IT IN FIRSTPLACE??? IM SORRY I THOUGHT THAT IS WHAT AN AUCTION WAS. I TRIED TO REPLY BUT SINCE IM A NEW MEMBER I CANT REPLY FOR 3 DAYS. WHY I HAVE NO IDEA. NOW MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT YOU HAD IT ON THERE FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND HAVE NO BIDS EXEPT MINE WHICH YOU DECLINED. NOW MY QUESTION IS ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SELLING THIS THING OR JUST IN THE MOOD TO WASTE TIME? BEING I SIGNED UP FOR PAY PAL THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH. I FEEL LIKE IM TRYING TO BUY A PISTOL IN WASHINTON DC??? ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE NICE.

This is the first I have heard of this person? Your smart A** comments about wasting time and buying pistols in DC are unnessasary and unwelcome. Very classy. The auction clearly states that a person with no feedback should contact the seller PIOR to bidding. Pretty clear to me. You chose not to pay attention to that request and bid anyway so your bid was removed as stated in the auction. I am not aware of any new members having trouble contacting sellers before, plus you had another way to contact me through this forum. You chose to do neither and bid anyway. What did you expect to happen? Since you are new to ebay, I will tell you that many times people with no feedback open a new bogus user id and bid on auctions and never pay for them. I make that request all of the time to try and avoid having to deal with deadbeat bidders and new users who don't know what is going on. Please see my feedback on ebay and know that I take what I sell on there very seriously and all of my buyers and sellers have been very pleased with my service.

Attention all other forum members: Please do not let this new user's need to make public their own inability to follow simple instructions deter you from bidding on my items. See my feedback and know that we will have a smooth transaction. This person could have contacted me with a private message and chose to make it public for what I can only assume is a lame attempt to discredit my auctions and posts that I have worked hard to set up. Thank you for taking the time to view my parts and good luck bidding.

WELL I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU ON EBAY AND LIKE I SAID IT WONT LET A NEWBIE CONTACT ANY SELLER FOR THREE DAYS, I DONT KNOW WHY IT JUST DOES. I DID HOWEVER SIGN UP FOR PAY PAL. ALSO I FIGURED SINCE YOUR ONLY SELLIN IT ON EBAY AND YOU SOLD YOUR TRUCK THAT YOU WOULD NOT GO ON THIS POSTING. IM NOT AN IDIOT I CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES. AND I THOUGHT MY WISE A** COMMENTS WERE PRETTY FUNNY. IF YOU WILL GIVE ME THE OPP TO BID I WILL. YOUR ROLL PAN WILL HAVE A GOOD HOME BEING I TAKE CARE OF MY TRUCK EXTREMLY WELL AND HAVE ALOT IN IT ALREADY.

WELL I TRIED TO CONTACT YOU ON EBAY AND LIKE I SAID IT WONT LET A NEWBIE CONTACT ANY SELLER FOR THREE DAYS, I DONT KNOW WHY IT JUST DOES. I DID HOWEVER SIGN UP FOR PAY PAL. ALSO I FIGURED SINCE YOUR ONLY SELLIN IT ON EBAY AND YOU SOLD YOUR TRUCK THAT YOU WOULD NOT GO ON THIS POSTING. IM NOT AN IDIOT I CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE RULES. AND I THOUGHT MY WISE A** COMMENTS WERE PRETTY FUNNY. IF YOU WILL GIVE ME THE OPP TO BID I WILL. YOUR ROLL PAN WILL HAVE A GOOD HOME BEING I TAKE CARE OF MY TRUCK EXTREMLY WELL AND HAVE ALOT IN IT ALREADY.

:crazy: STOP YELLING :crazy:

we can hear you just fine if you talk normal...

thank you :seeya:

This is the first I have heard of this person? Your smart A** comments about wasting time and buying pistols in DC are unnessasary and unwelcome. Very classy. The auction clearly states that a person with no feedback should contact the seller PIOR to bidding. Pretty clear to me. You chose not to pay attention to that request and bid anyway so your bid was removed as stated in the auction. I am not aware of any new members having trouble contacting sellers before, plus you had another way to contact me through this forum. You chose to do neither and bid anyway. What did you expect to happen? Since you are new to ebay, I will tell you that many times people with no feedback open a new bogus user id and bid on auctions and never pay for them. I make that request all of the time to try and avoid having to deal with deadbeat bidders and new users who don't know what is going on. Please see my feedback on ebay and know that I take what I sell on there very seriously and all of my buyers and sellers have been very pleased with my service.

Attention all other forum members: Please do not let this new user's need to make public their own inability to follow simple instructions deter you from bidding on my items. See my feedback and know that we will have a smooth transaction. This person could have contacted me with a private message and chose to make it public for what I can only assume is a lame attempt to discredit my auctions and posts that I have worked hard to set up. Thank you for taking the time to view my parts and good luck bidding.

Do you think your going to sell something with your attitude. JESUS CHRIST! I wouldn't buy your shit. Plus its over priced anyhow! By the way your still a newb with only 18 post.

Do you think your going to sell something with your attitude. JESUS CHRIST! I wouldn't buy your shit. Plus its over priced anyhow! By the way your still a newb with only 18 post.

I am in no way trying to have an attitude. Simply replying to a person accusing me of wasting their time and not being on the up and up with my auctions. I never claimed to be anything other than a newb. It is kind of hard to hide that fact. Please feel free not to not bid if you feel the items are overpriced thats the idea of an auction. I appologize to any one that was as offended as this guy by my post. That was not my intention at all. Have a nice day.

jimbom,

I am sorry that you are having problems with ebay, I don't know why they wont let you contact a seller for 3 days? I was not trying to be offensive with my reply, just reacting to what I took as an attack on the integrity of my auctions from someone i I did not know. I am sure if I knew you and we were sitting having a beer together they would have been funny to me as I have a good smart a** sense of humor I just did not see the humor in the post. Please send me a PM with your ebay user id (I can't remember it and don't want to remove it again) and I will be happy to have you bid on my items. Thanks for clearing things up. Take care.