Ss Trailblazer Vs 1500 Silv. Single Cab

magna man

Well we went from a 10 roll on 3 honks.On the 3rd honk we took off, man I was spinning like crazy but we were dead even untill 2nd when I finally hooked up I started to pull a truck on him,by 3rd I was at least 1 and a half on him, when I shut it down I had 2 on him at least. :chevy:

ss trailblazer mods:

pulleys

intake

cat back

tune

1500 single cab (me) mods:

intake

cat back

magna charger 11 lbs

n2o spray bar on intercooler

tuned by charlie

awwww.... c'mon... no fair... you're picking on a near stock TBSS w/ a blower and juice on your truck... you big bully. :D

:crackup:

man he called me out, and another thing im spraying n2o into the intercooler not the egine thats 2 diffrent things 2 diffrent results man :loser:

• 2 weeks later...

nice setup, just beware of the TBSS's with converters.. i went from 12.95 to a 12.54 with just a Vig 9.5" 3200... zalthough i have seen a few TBSS's with converters running a low 13?? maybe driver error or inability? get that thing to the track and put some numbers down ;)

nice setup, just beware of the TBSS's with converters.. i went from 12.95 to a 12.54 with just a Vig 9.5" 3200... zalthough i have seen a few TBSS's with converters running a low 13?? maybe driver error or inability? get that thing to the track and put some numbers down ;)

they better beware of me when I get my converter w/ a big stall and some gears LOL

I still have alot of sh!t to do to my 1500, besides the sc and the minor boltons that I have are nothing for whats about to come! :chevy:

BUT REALLY, THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP MAN! :thumbs: