Picked Up My Gaylords Cover!

well me and my freind took the long drive to nh to meet up with tyler(tylers touch) to pick up his bed cover. it was a long drive but well worth it. will have pics soon but im too tired to take them now. also tylers a nice guy with a really nice looking truck. the cover makes the truck look so much cleaner.... :chevrolet::chevrolet: kyle

it not a speedstur thou, its just a regular over the rail. i might get a little crazy and have a body shop mold a lip in but im not sure yet. but i need another set of tail lights now so i can tint them. the accident messed up my pass side and i wont be able to buff it out i think. also i still havent posted pics of the ss bumper but it not mounted yet since its still just fiber glass... just scroundgin up a few more pennies to send it to the body shop. but before it goes i will have to do my lowering so i dont mess up new paint

it not a speedstur thou, its just a regular over the rail. i might get a little crazy and have a body shop mold a lip in but im not sure yet. but i need another set of tail lights now so i can tint them. the accident messed up my pass side and i wont be able to buff it out i think. also i still havent posted pics of the ss bumper but it not mounted yet since its still just fiber glass... just scroundgin up a few more pennies to send it to the body shop. but before it goes i will have to do my lowering so i dont mess up new paint

Go for it! I think the Speedsturr lip gives the truck a NASCAR truck kind of look. Mine came with the lid, but I'm real happy with it. Good Luck! :cheers:

hes doing well. thanks for asking. its just waiting for the trial now that sucks....
Good ta hear. :thumbs:
Go for it! I think the Speedsturr lip gives the truck a NASCAR truck kind of look. Mine came with the lid, but I'm real happy with it. Good Luck! :cheers:
Nice lightning. I really like that color.