Picked Up My Gaylords Cover!

Good ta hear. :thumbs:Nice lightning. I really like that color.

Thanks, it's called Dark Shadow Grey and they only offered it the last two years (2003-2004). It really has a lot of metal flake in it and looks pretty good in bright light. I don't have any real good shots of it but the picture below shows the color a little better, and how smooth the Gaylord's covers are.

231_3187-1.jpg?t=1195258983

no...are they any good??? i have a local b.s that has done alot of custom work on cars and there paint jobs seem mint...and the guy im freindly wih likes my truck, he works there and has a custom sierra...ill get prices from him but ill go check out that andy's....ill be making alot of trips to b.s so i can get prices...

i havent adjusted it yet but...i need to get it adjusted perfectly so it wont rub the paint once the paint gets done. im thinking off putting smooth bed rail caps on just to add protection....it looks nicebut theres a few kinks i need to work out...does gaylords extend their waranty to 2nd owners?? anyone know?