Flt Transmissions

Now i saw this over on tech and found it very interesting. Im a big fan of good customer service and i love reading posts like this about vendors. I'm not by any means telling anyone here to buy a FLT trans, i would just like to let everyone see what a customer of theres thinks of them. I'm impressed to say the least.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=800809

Thanks guy's for the kind words. Keep an eye on the thread as I have been adding pictures as I have time. What you see is what we do and it is that simple. We have worked very hard for the reputation that we have and that will never change. Stay tuned and feel free to post a comment or ask a question over on tech. Thank you. Vince

Edited by Vince @ FLT (see edit history)

chuck offered to take me on a tour of the shop if i could stop by after FLP installed my FLT stage 4. The install went to far in to the day, because i had them do some exhaust work as well, so i was unable to stop by ...but still cool he offered. Chuck has stood by his trans for me, and answered all my questions and after 29,000 miles of hard driving the trans is still holding strong.

Brad

Vince / Chuck,

11.85 @ 112 on your LV 65E,...holding strong. Thanks for the continued support and rock solid Tranny. :cheers:

WOW! Now THAT sold me. If (or when) I break my tranny I'll be calling these guys. In the mean time, I might call them to ask how I can get the max life out of my stock 4L70E once I buy my Radix.

Kudos on your customer service Vince and Chuck.

Mike

Thanks guy's for the kind words. Keep an eye on the thread as I have been adding pictures as I have time. What you see is what we do and it is that simple. We have worked very hard for the reputation that we have and that will never change. Stay tuned and feel free to post a comment or ask a question over on tech. Thank you. Vince

Welcome to the board Vince!